E-DWT-H Electronic Deadweight Tester
All the features you expect in a modern state-of-the-art electronic dwt, including:
Accuracy and performance
- One-year measurement uncertainty is ± 0.02% of reading from 10% to 100% with one Q-RPT, and from 1% to 100% with two Q-RPTs
- Low torque variable volume allows for pressure generation up to 200 MPa (30,000 psi) with minimal physical effort
- Separate fine adjustment tool for maximum, superfine control resolution
- User defined resolution and ready limits enable user to optimize performance based on DUT specifications
- High pressure isolation valve and pressure relief valve protect the low pressure reference transducer from over pressure when high pressure reference transducer is active
Ease of use
- AutoRange feature optimizes measurement and safety features for the specific range of the instrument being calibrated
- Simple rezeroing while vented at atmospheric pressure
- Simple, objective pressure “ready/not ready indicator with user adjustable criteria to ensure repeatable results among operators
- Not dependent on local gravity or ambient temperature
- Sets and reads any pressure value directly in any unit of measure, without moving weights
- Built-in priming system to fill system with test fluid and purge unwanted air to assure smooth operation
- Optional foot switch accessory allows hands-free data collection when running AutoTests
AUTOMATE DATA COLLECTION AND MANAGE CALIBRATION ASSETS WITH COMPASS® FOR PRESSURE SOFTWARE
E-DWT can run stand-alone tests and collect test data for dead weight tester calibration. Test data can be downloaded over the RPM4-E-DWT’s RS232 interface.
The RPM4-E-DWT’s RS232 interface can also be used to run the E-DWT with COMPASS® for Pressure software or user developed software.
COMPASS® for Pressure software is universal pressure calibration software for the laboratory, which can be used to run simple or complex tests with multiple instruments. The user can create his/her own calibration report, and data can be exported to Fluke MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software.
The support you need, when you need it
Fluke’s calibration, testing and repair services are dedicated to satisfying your needs quickly and at a fair cost while maintaining the unmatched level of quality that is our trademark.
Fluke’s calibration laboratories are accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) for conformance to ISO Guide 17025.
Fluke Calibration has access to global calibration and repair facilities to keep your dead weight tester and other hardware in top working order.
If you need training for yourself or your staff, Fluke Calibration offers a broad range of classes including: the principles and practices of pressure calibration, advanced pressure metrology, gas flow calibration using a molbloc/molbox system, setup and operation of COMPASS® for Pressure calibration software, and other electrical, temperature and RF calibration topics.
The Fluke Calibratoin commitment to support provides additional benefits as well, including invitations to software user group meetings and conferences, periodic email bulletins and a Fluke Calibration newsletter.
- RS232 interface allows for real time automated data collection and customized report generation using COMPASS® for Pressure calibration software
Flash memory for simple and free embedded software upgrades from Fluke Calibration.
- Rechargeable battery pack option for eight hours of field operation
- Everything to set, adjust and read pressure in one compact, transportable package
- Optional shipping/carrying case with handles and wheels allows for easy transport to field application
- Proven rugged and weatherproof design with room for accessories.