Calibration labs have their share of challenges: an increasing and more complex workload; fewer technicians; a growing list of quality standards. Above all, there is constant pressure to reduce costs. MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software helps you to meet those challenges by calibrating and managing your workload more efficiently and consistently.
MET/CAL Plus includes two applications: MET/CAL® software, the industry-leader for automated calibration; plus MET/TEAM™ software for test and measurement asset management.
THE MET/CAL PLUS SUITE OF APPLICATIONS PROVIDES YOU WITH ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO:
- Perform automated calibration on all kinds of test and measurement tools and equipment, including dc/lf, RF and microwave instruments.
- Create, edit, test, and document calibration procedures, quickly and easily.
- Configure and report a wider range of measurement uncertainty parameters and include verification data to provide an audit trail and support further analysis.
- Track asset information including calibration and maintenance history and status, traceability, users, customers, and location.
- Analyze and report asset information; produce customized printed certificates and reports.
- Make data available to other corporate systems.
- Import asset and calibration data into MET/CAL Plus software
- Help meet the requirements of quality standards like ISO 9000, ISO/IEC 17025, NRC 10 CFR, ANSI Z540.3, and others.
With all of these capabilities, Fluke Calibration MET/CAL Plus software offers the most comprehensive calibration automation solution available. And we back it up with the MET/SUPPORT Gold software support program to help keep you as productive as possible. Join the worldwide community of calibration professionals who have discovered the value of MET/CAL Plus for increasing throughput and managing calibration assets more efficiently.
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS VERSION OF MET/CAL?
- New expanded Procedure Editor with flexible user interface and enhanced functionality
- Increased security for accredited procedures
- Ability to automate a wider variety of references
- Compliance to Z540.3 decision rules by guard banding
- Greater flexibility and expanded support of RF power meters and sensors
- New LIB FSC that allows procedure access to external programs
- Access to National Instruments DLLS, enabling calibration of PXI instruments with MET/CAL software
- Option to use Excel for customized plotting and calculations
- Broader instrument support
- Linked online help
- Browser-based MET/TEAM software for asset management and data storage