IET Labs Inc.
Since 1976, it has been IET Lab's mission is to manufacturer very high-quality instruments at competitive prices while providing a level of service not often found in the industry. Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
In 2000, IET Labs acquired the GenRad standards, impedance decades, megohmmeters, digibridges, audio and strobe lines and now continues to manufacture, service and support these. More information on GenRad and historic GenRad products can be found at "GenRad history page "In the Genrad Tradition..." In 2006, IET acquired the esi resistance lines, thus proudly and successfully combining the two most important classic impedance companies with our own.
By combining the many hundreds of man-years of engineering experience of GenRad, esi and IET, we have become the world's preeminent manufacturer of impedance instruments, offering from the most cost-effective to the most stable electrical standards.
IET Labs is small enough to offer the individual exceptional service each of our customers deserves, while large enough to offer the worlds most complete impedance solutions with over 1300 different products.
While many in the industry outsource not only manufacturing but engineering, IET is proud to claim that we manufacturer 98% of our products in the United States and almost all of our major components are manufactured in the United States.
Our experienced engineering and service staff make it possible to offer:
- Custom or products with combinations of functions; special ranges, ratings or accuracies.
- Replacements for discontinued models from other manufacturers.
- ISO-17025 accredited calibrations* and repairs on most products
- Compliant with ISO-9001, ISO-10012, ANSI Z540-1-1994, and MIL-STD-45662A.
- Applications and custom engineering readily available
- Extensive library of applications notes and articles from GenRad, esi and IET
* See IET Labs scope of accreditation Cert. No. 2073-01 for capabilities