Product overview: Fluke Ti480 PRO Infrared Camera
Increased sensitivity to visualize differences
- Capture smaller temperature differences with increased thermal sensitivity
Old screen clarity versus the new sharper screen image
Easier to visualize and diagnose issues
- Sharper onscreen images with better visual color differentiation
- Display deviations from standard temperatures and communicate issues with your team using multiple Delta-T markers - choose one as a reference point and the others to display a value as a difference
- Multiple rectangle markers in-camera - identify min/max temperatures for an area of the equipment or an equipment array
- Distinguish heat differences more easily with a new palette and a wider array of yellows and greens in the display
New intuitive user interface
Old user interface
More intuitive visual interface
- Improved, user-tested, touch screen interface leverages current styles and is more intuitive than ever
More flexibility to visualize targets - tiny to large
- Now compatible with all Fluke infrared smart lenses
- Macro, telephoto and wide angle – from tiny to large, capture your target
- Fluke smart lenses are interchangeable between compatible cameras without calibration
With the Ti480 PRO MultiSharp™ focus captures images that are focused throughout the field of view, even if you start from a completely blurry target. The camera takes multiple images and combines them to give a clear, accurate focus on targets near and far. See more detail with SuperResolution, offering 4x the pixel data. Using the software and SuperResolution you can view images with up to 1280 x 960 resolution.
Save time with the Fluke Connect® system
You can wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect® system, and attach it to an asset record or work order. Having access to maintenance records simultaneously at the inspection site and from the office or an off-site location enables faster decision making and real-time collaboration between team members. You can also live stream the camera display to your smartphone or PC and remotely control the camera.
Capture and save measurements from your wireless-enabled test tools to the Fluke Connect® app on your smartphone.
Asset analysis dashboard: Easily compare complex data.