The Fluke Calibration 96040A RF Reference Source enables you to simplify your RF calibration system by replacing many of the instruments and accessories that make up your current system. Its precision signal level and attenuation, high signal purity and precision low distortion modulation make this reference source superior to the general-purpose signal generators that are often used to calibrate spectrum analyzers, modulation meters, RF sensors, attenuators, and similar instruments. Its low phase noise provides superior phase noise performance.
Unlike many RF calibration solutions, the 96040A is designed specifically for RF calibration, with a calibration-oriented user interface that makes it easy to learn and use. The 96040A speeds up calibration procedures, reduces opportunities for operator errors, and greatly simplifies RF metrology. As the core of an RF and microwave calibration system, the 96040A covers the majority of test points required for calibrating spectrum analyzers of any frequency range.
Automated with MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software, the 96040A reduces complexity and calibration times, dramatically improving efficiency and increasing capacity by 50 % or more over manual methods.
- Covers a broad range of RF calibration workload
- Reduces the number of instruments and interconnections required for your RF calibration system
- “What you set is what you get” accurate signal delivery direct to the UUT input
- Integrated 50 MHz frequency counter eliminates need for an additional instrument • Calibration-specific interface simplifies technician tasks
- Simplifies uncertainty calculations by delivering known signals direct to the unit under test (UUT)
- Lowers RF system maintenance costs
- With automation, reduces spectrum analyzer calibration times by as much as 50% over manual methods