The Flexibility You Want with the Capability You Need in One System
The Sorensen HPX series serves every major market and application that requires demanding test specifications, from industrial automation to material research to aerospace and satellite testing – providing engineers the flexibility they want with the capability they need all in one convenient and affordable system. The Sorensen HPX High Power Extensible, Programmable DC Series delivers unsurpassed quality and reliable low-noise performance, fast and precise programmability with premium features, all in a convenient rack-mount cabinet with casters.
- High power configured the way you want for today’s testing and beyond
- Affordable system power with all the precision of expensive, custom solutions
- Serving every major market and application with demanding test specifications
Modular Architecture Benefits
* The Sorensen HPX system does not go down in the event that one of the power building blocks fails.
* Modularity allows more efficient maintenance as sparing can be done at the building block level.
* Intelligent controls allow for sophisticated sequencing, constant power mode to allow for independent settings of max voltage, current and power and save/recall of the supply settings.
* Flexible control includes front panel manual control, isolated analog input, RS232 and Ethernet (LXI) with an option to replace the Ethernet interface with IEEE-488.