Simplify preventive maintenance with easy-to-use eMaint CMMS
Meet eMaint, the award-winning CMMS for food manufacturing. eMaint simplifies food safety and regulatory compliance for those moving production lines. Digitize your work orders, defend against food safety audits easily, and end unplanned downtime. eMaint evolves your maintenance program from a cost centre into a growth engine, boosting production line productivity.
eMaint is designed to streamline maintenance management for agriculture, food
processing, and food production maintenance & reliability teams
|Say Goodbye to Paper PMs
||Reduce Unplanned Downtime
||Easy SQF, BRC, FDA Audit Prep
|Digital work orders, asset management, and drag-and-drop PM calendaring, in one place.
||See machine failures coming with 24/7 condition monitoring and automatically trigger work orders.
||User-friendly dashboards offer quick visibility for audits, PMs, parts, downtime trends & more.
|Our Food & Beverage preventive maintenance experts will learn your
systems inside out and tailor a software package to your needs.
Top 6 Benefits of eMaint for Food & Beverage Manufacturers
Work on the Go & Offline with Fluke Mobile
Manage work orders from anywhere, submit work requests by scanning QR codes on assets, and work offline in the field with the confidence that your work will later be uploaded.
Save Time on Work Orders and Asset Management
eMaint manages work orders, asset hierarchy, and spare parts and lets you customize each table. You also have a drag-and-drop PM calendar and interactive floorplans at your fingertips.
Quickly Demonstrate PM Compliance to Auditors
Maintenance scheduling, workflows with levels of approval, and audit dashboards make it easy to demonstrate PM compliance for FDA, SQF, BRC, and ISO 22000 food safety certifications.
Maximize Uptime with Condition-Based Maintenance
Monitor parameters like temperature and set up work orders to trigger under specific conditions. Repair the right asset at the right time—reducing costs and increasing uptime.
Get Approvals from Food Safety, Quality, and Sanitation
eMaint workflows can route work orders to Sanitation, Safety, and Quality, capturing e-signature approval. Establish conditional rules for specific events like inspection failures.
Work Across Sites, Languages, and the Globe
eMaint is invaluable for multi-site, multilingual, and international companies with diverse workforces. Personalize settings for each site, from language to currency and time zone.
“The eMaint system is easy to use. Once we started using the capabilities,
we understood and exploited more of its functionality. The more we’ve used it,
the more we’ve seen a return on investment.”
– Monogram Foods
Our Most-Loved Tools for Food & Beverage Maintenance Challenges
eMaint equips you with a wealth of tools for problems unique to Food and beverage manufacturing. Our team will build a software package made for you, whether you want to simplify your audit prep or create a digital floorplan map that shows equipment status. eMaint also offers global customer support and in-depth educational resources.
Quickly Create Records that Satisfy Auditors
- Give compliance auditors what they want in a glance for SQF, BRC, and FDA inspections.
- Demonstrate food safety & quality controls meet "industry, customer, and regulatory requirements for all sectors of the food supply chain" as described by the SQF Institute.
- Design yourself or request from eMaint.
Floorplan Visualization & Real-Time Asset Status
- Create an interactive visual floor plan of your production line & specific assets.
- Click on assets to learn more.
- Quickly see working conditionS with pins: available, in-service, offline, etc.
Work Order Routing & Approvals
Standardize Food Safety Controls
- Work orders can be routed from maintenance to Safety, Quality, and Sanitation teams via workflows.
- Capture password-protected e-signatures for specific actions from specific personnel.
- Ensure post-maintenance sanitation & quality standards are met.
Optimizing Uptime & Avoiding Production Line Disasters
- Gather vibration, temperature, power, pressure, or humidity data from sensors, SCADA systems, and more
- Set up a normal range for each parameter
- Set work orders to automatically trigger when parameters exceed limits