Technical readss from Comtest
Compact true-RMS meter for accurate electrical installation and troubleshooting
Fluke, introduces the new Fluke 110, a versatile multimeter for accurately measuring voltage, continuity, resistance and more. Fluke multimeters have long been trusted by both residential and commercial electricians for all of their essential electrical measurements.
The new 110is the ideal meter for go/no-go troubleshooting, offering manual and automatic ranging in a compact, ergonomic design for one-handed operation. The unit is shipped together with a holster and probe holders for easy storage. It also fits into the optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation.
Fluke 110 Key Features:
- True-RMS ac voltage for accurate measurements on a non-linear signal
- Resistance and continuity
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Safety rated CAT III 600 V
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- 3-year Warranty
- Included are Fluke TL75 HardPoint test leads and protective caps for high voltage areas, and 9 V battery (installed)
Areas of application include industrial/facilities maintenance, electricians who work outdoors in cement plants, or electrical utilities; or wet facilities that include food or chemical processing; or in dusty environments like cement plants, steel mills and foundries. The Fluke 110 is also suitable for hazardous areas such as the mining industry (MHSA approval pending), the petrochemical industry as well as in the military.